Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MPS NEW RUBBER STAMPS SETS!




 Hi Everyone!


 I'm excited to tell you that Sparkle N Sprinkle will be carrying my entire line of digital stamps along with making certain images into rubber stamp sets!  So be sure to keep watching the Sparkle N Sprinkle website, they are scheduled to be releasing 2 new Christmas in July rubber stamp sets on July 15th!!  


Please enjoy the above video (that can be seen on the Sparkle N Sprinkle website) featuring my Snow Goddess/Holly Fairy Christmas stamp set made into a really cool Swing Card!


They will be in grey rubber that is deeply etched and the quality is really awesome, I am so excited about this and have been waiting almost 3 years to find someone to license my images into rubber stamps, I will certainly keep you posted:)


Michelle

6 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Congratulations, Michelle! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you, Jenn!

Sharon said...

This is just amazing news Michelle - well done - couldn't happen to a nicer person!!!!! :)

Michelle said...

Awwhh, thank you, Sharon, I really do appreciate all of your wonderful support always:)

Karen said...

Some haven't embraced digi, so this is great news! Now ALL crafters can enjoy and appreciate your fabulous designs! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Karen!