Monday, August 13, 2012

NEW "CHARITY" ANGEL STAMP NOW AVAILABLE!


Congratulations to Sharon for naming my new angel, "Charity" I love that name and think its really fitting for an angel, in fact I think we should all be Angels of Charity towards each other, dont you?:)

Thank you so much to all of you who played the name game, I loved every one of your name suggestions, its always SO hard to choose!!

My Charity Angel is NOW AVAILBLE at my Etsy shop and now all of my Digital Stamps at Sparkle N Sprinkle are now on sale and are DOWNLOADABLE!! No waiting!!

1 comment:

My Passport to Style said...


Hi Michelle, your site is looking wonderful, just out of interest do you create bespoke rubber stamps for people with a design in mind already or a sketch and post to the UK?

Many thanks, Sharon x

http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

sharonstyle@fsmail.net