Monday, June 3, 2013

BIRTHDAY CAKES/ACEO FOR MY MOM

This weekend I made my Mom a little birthday gift. I was playing around in my sketchbook and was drawing lots of birthday cakes so I decided to make her a really pretty one on paper since I could never actually make her a real one:) I drew and colored and glittered this one in my sketchbook and thought it would be fun to make a little ACEO card for her, a little mini-birthday card. So I got out my watercolors and had a blast coloring and glittering her card. I hope she likes it! Her birthday is Wednesday and my brother and I are taking her to a fun
BIRTHDAY CAKE FROM MY SKETCHBOOK
restaurant and I know it will be a special day!
ACEO BIRTHDAY CAKE

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope your mum has a wonderful birthday Michelle - I bet she loves your card!!! I absolutely loved all your cake sketches on FB - hope they will make it to the store - they would make fabulous images for wedding cards/creations as well as birthdays!!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Sharon, I cant wait for birthday cake on Wed! I promise to get the cakes in the shop really soon, I was thinking for both weddings and birthdays, too:)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your cake. How fun. Your card turned out beautiful. I hope you mom has a terrific birthday.

Michelle said...

Thank you, Rhonda, I really appreciate that and thank you for the birthday wishes for my Mom:)