Saturday, September 5, 2015

SKETCHING WEEKEND

Happy Labor Day weekend! I am SO happy to have some time off to relax and to sketch this weekend, work has been insane for the last month and I am finally getting a day off to work on my art again, yay!

I've been really inspired by all of the boards on Pinterest, especially the Christmas themed ones, dare I say its right around the corner? I did some sketches inspired by the Nutcracker:


And I did a little sketch of Psalm 23, I have been doing so many sketches of Jesus with His little lamb and I finally sketched the one I liked, this one, I wanted this to show how much He loves us:


And I have been working on some sketches for my portfolio and one of the themes is Cinderella, I am having so much fun with this one:


I've done a little "housekeeping" here at my blog and have redecorated my blog buttons and links to my Pinterest, Etsy and Twitter pages.

And coming in the next couple of months new rubber stamp sets from Sparkle N Sprinkle:)

Hugs,

Michelle





2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow Michelle - love all the sketches - hoping some turn into digi stamps???????

Michelle said...

Hi Sharon, glad you like the sketches, yes I am planning to turn some into digi's very soon:))

Hugs,

Michelle