Saturday, March 31, 2018

NEW MPS DIGIS AND SPRING FREEBIE

Happy Easter, everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your Easter celebrations filled with the great hope of this season. I made a little something for you for Spring, its a 5x7 mini print called BLOOM and is all set to print and frame, hope you like it.....

I also have two new digital stamps in the shop for Spring as well, the first one is called "BIRDS ON A WIRE" (theyre actually on a tree limb:))


And "FLORAL WREATH" is the next one...


And please come by and say hello on MY INSTAGRAM PAGE, I am posting sketches, new digis and daily sketchbook paintings, its a quick and easy way to post my work and work in progress, so you are welcome anytime:)

Easter Blessing to you all!

Hugs,

Michelle

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

These are darling, Michelle, and so springy!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Donna, they were so fun to draw:)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love these. Those birds are so cute. I'm now following on Instagram.

Michelle said...

Hi Rhonda, thank you so much, I am following you too, so great to see you, hope you and the family are doing well, Happy Easter!