Monday, September 23, 2019

MPS FALL FREEBIE AND UPDATE

Hello everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your your summer and are enjoying some cooler fall weather today, Happy Fall!

I wanted to let you know the changes happening at Michelle Perkett Studio that have been happening over the last year. My licensing contract has ended with Sparkle N Sprinkle, the owner is retiring this fall and has closed their online shop for good so my contract with them is now at an end. I have enjoyed every minute of designing for them over the last 5 years, especially with their designers who always made such cute rubber stamp sets from my images.

My rubber stamp sets  will no longer be available but I will still be selling some digital stamps at my Etsy shop but they will be limited. I will be having a retirement sale soon for some of my older stamps to make room for something new...

Some of the new offerings at my shop starting next month will be art prints, cards and stickers of my floral inspirational art that I have been working on this year as well as some new downloadables. You can check out my work on my INSTAGRAM PAGE HERE.

Also, I will be making some changes to my Facebook page and will be posting my new work there as well as some new digital stamps occasionally.

I wanted to thank you all for being such lovely customers, followers and friends over the last 10 years and for supporting my digital stamp business. I will keep you posted when the new Etsy shop is up and running!

As a thank you I made you a couple of Fall Freebies below to enjoy for your paper crafting, see you soon!

Hugs,

Michelle




4 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for the lovely freebies Michelle... looking forward to seeing your new Etsy store xx

Michelle said...

You’re so welcome, Diane, can’t wait to share my new work, will keep you posted! ❤️

Rhonda Miller said...

Hi Michelle. I'm excited to hear about the changes. I've had fun watching your instagram page. Thank you for the freebies.

Michelle said...

Hi Rhonda, I can’t thank you enough for all of your support for my art over the years, you’re the best, I so appreciate you and I hope you love working with the new freebies, God bless you!