Friday, September 30, 2022

NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

 Hi friends,

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying some lovely Fall weather, it’s my favorite season but it’s still pretty warm here in Southern California still.

I have been taking a bit of a social media break since August and on my time off felt a little restless so I started a YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago and I’ve really been enjoying making the videos.

Since I started creating online art classes in 2020 on Skillshare I discovered how much I love filming and editing and everything in between so creating YouTube videos have been so much fun! I have some painting videos as well as a FREE LESSON from one of my SKILLSHARE classes already posted.

Here is my first video:



I hope you’ll check out my new channel, if you like what you see so far please hit the SUBSCRIBE button

Here is a painting from this weeks video:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,

Michelle









No comments: