Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FEATURED ARTIST AND SPONSOR

This week I am the featured artist and sponsor of the Midnight Madness sketch challenge contest on Priscilla Styles blog.

The designers have used 3 of my designs to decorate and embellish cards and they are absolutely gorgeous! Oh, my gosh, I feel like my little "girlfriends" Air, Tutti-Frutti and Enchanted Slumber are little Cinderella's going to the ball!

I am donating my set of 4 digital stamps of "The Four Seasons" (see below) and "Autumn" (shown here) print.

Please visit Priscilla's wonderful and creative blog and see all of the lovely cards. Let me know what you think!

All of the designs and my bio are about half way down the page at :

http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

Michelle :)

16 comments:

Fotf said...

Way to go Michelle, the cards made using your new digital stamps are gorgeous :-)

Snap said...

Really wonderful! Look at all the mermaids!

Terri's Cards N More said...

Thanks for donating these stamps to the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge. Your images are wonderful!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Michelle, I had so much fun working with your images. Thanks so much for sponsoring us over at the Midnight Madness! Hugs! Michelle

Michelle said...

Kerri, Thank you. I know they did such a great job!

Michelle said...

I love all of my mermaids with bows and sparkles on them, too, Snap!

Michelle said...

Your welcome, Terri! I will be sponsoring more I hope!

Michelle :)

Michelle said...

Hugs back, Michelle! You did such a beautiful job, I cant thank you guys enough!

Michelle :)

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Michelle,
I just wanted to thank you for your kind words when you visited my blog recently. I've just spent a very happy time with my cup of tea having a browse around your bit of cyber space. I really admire your artwork. Amazing.
Lesley x

pinky said...

Came to you through Midnight Madness and have to say your art is beautiful! I will be back for a better look asap.
Pinky

Sue McMahon said...

Michelle! Thank you for being a sponsor at MMSC! Your images are wonderful! I want to apologize for omiting your sponsorship in my post yesterday! I blogged about you just now and changed out my sidebar links. SORRY for the oversight!

Thank you!
Sue
MMDT Member

http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Thank you, Lesley! I love that you were enjoying my blog with a cup of tea! How lovely!

Michelle :)

Michelle said...

Thank you, Pinky and welcome! I am so happy that you made a visit to my blog and thank you for your comments and being an enchanted follower!

Michelle :)

Michelle said...

Hi Sue!

Thank you so much for adding my link to your page, your cards are gorgeous! I love the baby turtle card, so darling!

Michelle :)

Victoria said...

Gracias mi querida amiga por compartir este blog lleno de color,creatividad y ternura,Desde España Con tododmi cariño..Besos Victoria

Michelle said...

Thank you, Victoria!