Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NEW MPS RUBBER STAMP SETS/EASTER BUNNY SET


Hi everyone!

Cant believe I havent posted in so long, ouch! I hope you all survived the Christmas crazies and are enjoying a wonderful new year so far.

Did any of you go to CHA last weekend? I went on Sunday and walked the show with the ladies from Sparkle N Sprinkle (the company that is licensing my art for rubber stamps) and had a blast! I got to watch "Demo Donna" from SNS shoot a Demo for the upcoming Craft Time TV and OMGosh, my head was spinning with all the beautiful stamps and colored papers and glitter there among other things!

SNS will have a booth at the Scrapbooking Expo in a few weeks and I cant wait to go back and check it out along with all the rows/booths full of eye candy. I know it will be alot of fun.

I just finished and listed my new "Easter Bunny Stamp Set" in my Etsy shop, its now available HERE:

HERE IS A NEW EASTER SET THAT WILL BE IN THE SHOP THIS WEEKEND!


















And another fun suprise to share, here are my new Rubber Stamp Sets just released for Valentine's Day from Sparkle N Sprinkle available now, arent they cute?

"LOVE LETTER FAIRY" RUBBER STAMP SET


NEW "AMORE" RUBBER STAMP SET








AVAILABLE AT SPARKLE N SPRINKLE!









For all your digital stamping needs please visit MY ETSY SHOP or to purchase any of my digital stamps and DOWNLOAD them with NO WAITING you can now purchase them HERE!

and for my NEW RUBBER STAMP SETS FROM SPARKLE N SPRINKLE CLICK HERE!

AND COMING SOON, MORE SUPER CUTE RUBBER STAMP SETS FOR 2013!



No comments: