Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NEW LICENSING VENTURE






















I've just signed a new licensing contract for my art to be sold on Illuminated lighting for a company locally here in Southern California. They will be using my colored images to create unique framed illuminated art.

The artwork is printed on a acrylic and then places in a frame and is illuminated with led lights behind the image and the color just pops!

I wanted to share one of the images they will be using. Does this one look familiar? It was originally "The Haunted Tree"  digital stamp, now in color it is called, "The Dream Tree" and we thought it would be awesome colored with an inspirational verse and I think it will look great as an illuminate work of art.

It feels SO good to be coloring my images again, I really have missed doing that over the last couple of years. I will be coloring Woofie in the Snow next:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That will be so beautiful. Love how the tree is colored! Best of luck.

Sharon said...

Michelle that is so wonderful - hope it goes well for you!!

Fotf said...

Wow Michelle, what a fun idea, well done you :)

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Shelley!

Thank you Sharon!

Thank you, Kerri! Fingers crossed you guys:))