Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NEW MPS RELEASES AND VIDEO TUTORIAL



Hi everyone,

Happy November! It FINALLY feels like fall in Southern California, thank goodness. Last weekend it was in the 80's again and its now a nice cool 68 degrees here today, wow, that was a long summer:)

I've been a little out of commission over the last few weeks, my Mom had eye surgery and I was staying with her while she healed and I also was attacked by a dog and had to go to the ER and got a few stitches but both my Mom and I are healing up quickly and things seem to be getting back to normal finally, thank goodness! So back to the drawing board:)


I wanted to share two new rubber stamp releases with you this month and a super fun DIY video featuring my new "BIRTHDAY QUEEN OF HEARTS" rubber stamp set, available now at Sparkle N Sprinkle:




I hope you like the new stamp sets, I'm putting the finishing touches to some new digital stamps with a few suprises for you so I hope to be posting them in the next week or so. Enjoy your week!

Hugs,

Michelle


No comments: