Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ART SHOW SUCCESS

I'm back from the depths of art show mania. So happy to be back here, I missed you guys! How is everyone, whats new? I had a booth at an art show this weekend at a metaphysical store in Costa Mesa, CA, where I sell some of my work and it was wonderful. I had such lovely people commenting on how much they loved my art. I so needed that day!

One woman actually looked like "Emerald Enchantment" (the little green fairy) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11475497

It was amazing! So of course she needed to go home with a print! :) I think hearing those kinds of comments and getting such positive feedback are what keeps us going as artists, dont you think? To hear someone tell you that your work makes them feel happy or that it inspires them is like getting a hug isnt it? I so love that, I am STILL flying high from all of the nice words from Sunday.

And thank you, James, my wonderful friend for all of your hard work and support. I found the chocolate bar you bought me when I got home Sunday night and ate it with some chunky peanut butter in my pink jammies under my electric blanket!! :)))

Hope everyone is having a creative week!

Michelle :)

5 comments:

FairyJane said...

I am glad to hear that you had a great show and a great time! Thanks for visitng my blog. LOVE your artwork!

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

No wonder they love your art!! Beautiful.

Send James my way please ;)

Fotf said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time, i forgot that you would be busy and have so missed you and reading your blog.Glad you have you back my friend :-)

Michelle said...

Thank you fairyjane, I love your fairies, too, so cool!

Artisanne, I will pass on your comment to my friend, James. Thank you for you nice comments! :)

Kerri!! I missed you too and am packing up your cards today! :)

Whimsicalstars said...

That is great you had a good time! Your art is wonderful! I love them!