Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FINDING PEACE


In honor of my "Peace Fairy" being sold on my etsy shop today (thank you!) I decided to post her and to write about how much peace is so important in my life.
I have been on a mission over the last few years to find more peace and harmony in my life. Inner peace is so important to me. I am not a drama queen, in fact I cant live with drama, I am the exact opposite.
I not only wish peace for myself but for everyone else. I wish you all much peace and would like you to share some peace today with someone, either thru your blog postings or just walking down the street. A smile, a kind word or just feeling peace and love in your heart today would be wonderful. What if we all did that today, the sun would shine a little extra bright! :)
Have a lovely peaceful day!
Michelle :)

5 comments:

Fotf said...

Hi Michelle, Wishing you PEACE and HAPPINESS now and the coming new year :-)

AngelaMichelle said...

She's beautiful - I love the lines of your work! And the theme is very appropriate :)

Michelle said...

Thank you, Kerri! Peace to you, too! And much happiness always!

Thank you Angela, I so appreciate your lovely comments!

Amariah said...

That is a lovely post:-) I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year!
P.S. Thanks for following me

Michelle said...

thank you, Amariah! Peace and love to you, Merry Christmas to everyone! :)