Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FRIENDSHIP AWARD FOR ALL OF YOU

I just recieved this lovely friendship award from Debbie at http://debbie-jeremiah3017.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much, Debbie. I am now passing this award onto all of my friends here, old and new. I cant tell you how much your posts of friendship mean to me. I look forward to each and every one of them. I think that friendship is the most wonderful thing to pass along to everyone. We all need a cup of kindness everyday, I know I do!
So here is a big cup of peace, love, kindness and a big hug to go with it! Thank you dear friends!
Have a beautiful day,
Michelle :)

3 comments:

Caryn Lynn said...

Friends (old and new) are a true blessing. Thanks for sharing your award!

Fotf said...

Oh i bought a Cup of Kindness ACEO from Jennifer for my mum for Mothers Day, very appropriate :-) Thanks Michelle and right back at you with your award from Ivys Attic http://ivysattic.blogspot.com/ I appreciate you gave it me but i couldn't help but give it back lol x

Michelle said...

A big friendship hug to you both! Thank you for being my friends Caryn Lynn and Kerri!