Saturday, October 31, 2009

2 FOR 1 SALE EXTENDED THRU TOMORROW!


Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you are all getting ready to dress up the little ones (and yourselves!) I will be stuffing myself with large amounts of chocolate, preferably Reeces cups (has anyone tried the dark chocolate Reeces yet - I cant find them!)
Just wanted everyone to know that my 2 for 1 Sale has been extended until tomorrow, November 1st at noon PST.
We all get an extra hour of sleep tonight! Ahhh, one of my favorite days of the year! :))
Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!
Michelle :)

4 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Michelle! Happy Halloween to you too! Your drawings are all so delightful! ;)

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Happy (belated) Halloween to you too, Michelle! I hope the chocolate withdrawal isn't too painful!!! lol
Smiles,
Brenda

Michelle said...

Hi Bee! thanks so much! Always nice to have you visit!

Michelle :))

Michelle said...

Hi Brenda! Not too bad of a chocolate hangover! Your blog is so magical I will be visiting you alot!

Michelle :)