Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CHALLENGE #2 IS ON!


Our first week at Michelle Perkett stamps was a huge success thanks to all of our wonderful creative goddesses who participated in our first challenge! Wow, did we have amazing creations this week! Not just in our challenge, which were so gorgeous, but you ladies made my images just come to life with all of you creativity and wonderful imaginations! And a Big Congratulations to Brandi for winning our first challenge! :)
Thank you all of you for making our first week at PCP such a success! I couldnt do it without you!
For Week 2 - Our Challenge #2 is to create anything (with one of my images, hopefully! :)) Using this awesome sketch designed by Jana! For those of you who dont own any of my images, there are a few freebies to be had here, so dont be shy come on over and join in on the fun with us! The winner will receive my "Rosie" digital stamp not yet listed on my shop! Hope to see you there!



Michelle :)


No comments: