Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"ROSIE" DIGITAL STAMP NOW AVAILABLE

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that my new "Rosie" fairy is now available as a digital stamp on my Etsy Shop!

"Rosie" sat in my sketchbook for months until she finally flew out to spread her message about nuturing your dream! I am such a believer in listening to and following your dreams no matter how small they may be. I hope you are lucky enough to have nurtured your creative dreams today and do so often! It is so good for your soul!

Have a beautiful and creative week everyone!

Michelle :)


7 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

She's beautiful, Michelle! You have such a lovely, dreamy style! Haven't tried digital stamps yet, I don't know why! I'll have to give them a try!

Michelle said...

Hi Julie!

Thank you, I love the sound of that, "dreamy style!" Sounds nice! You should try them, Julie, they are so much fun! :)

Jackie Thomas said...

Michelle. She is absolutley gorgeous. I will definately be purchasing her. You are so incredibly talented. xo Jackie

Michelle said...

Hi Jackie!

Thanks so much! Enjoy your Winter Goddess! :)

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Michelle, beautiful Image as ever, there is a little thank-you gift image, waiting for you over on My Passport to Style, I hope you like it!!! Sharon xxooo

Michelle said...

Sharon, I LOVE it! You are the sweetest and most creative friend! Thank you!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Michelle, Thanks so much for visiting! I'm really enjoying your artwork! I'm wishing you a fabulous weekend filled with creative fun! Coralie