Saturday, November 19, 2011

WATERCOLOR, INK AND GLITTER PRINT WITH QUOTE

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and gearing up for the holidays.


I was sketching some fun quotes in my sketchbook and thought it would be fun to combine watercolor, ink and glitter and came up with a little fun illustration on some watercolor paper. The background is a really pale pink but didnt show up in the scan along with the glitter but I'm trying to get a good shot with my camera.


I also bought a teal frame and added some glitter to the edge of it, it looks really cute, just have to get a good pic:)

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great quote and I love how you colored it.

L.O. said...

I love this design oh so much. It looks just beautiful. I hope that you decide to release this one as a stamp. I would be first in line to get one. Have a great weekend!