Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FINDING RUDOLPH

"RUDOLPH"
Happy Voting day to those of you in the USA!
I just listed my newest image at my Etsy shop called, "Rudolph" and I never would have created him if it werent for the mice in my apartment:(

I found evidence on Friday last week of little critters in my apartment so I have been cleaning furiously everywhere especially in my closet. I found one of my old sketchbooks that were loaded with Christmas images and  a tiny sketch of Rudolph that I thought would make a really pretty stamp design.

I think the mice are gone but I'm grateful for them because I never would have found Rudolph hiding in my closet inside the pages of my sketchbook!

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this image. I'm glad you found your sketch book.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Michelle!!

Unknown said...

so beautiful & elegant!

Michelle said...

Thank you Rhonda, I am so glad I found it too:) I cant wait to see what you do with little Rudolph:)

Thank you so much, Sharon!

Thank you, Shelley!