Thursday, November 22, 2012

FRIDAY 50% OFF SALE



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating today! 

I will be having a 24 HOUR SALE (TODAY UNTIL MIDNIGHT FRIDAY NOV 23 PST - EVERYTHING IN MY SHOP WILL BE 50% OFF. (I will refund your account after your purchase is complete - No codes needed)


Here is my new image called, "NATIVITY" and if you make a purchase of $10.00 or more on Friday during my 50% OFF SALE you will receive this image FREE!

For those of you who just want this image it will be in my Etsy shop on Saturday.


I hope that you will keep gratitude in your heart for everything you have this Thanksgiving Day and everyday.


For all your digital stamping needs please visit MY ETSY SHOP or to purchase any of my digital stamps and DOWNLOAD them with NO WAITING you can now purchase them HERE!

and for my NEW RUBBER STAMP SETS FROM SPARKLE N SPRINKLE CLICK HERE!

No comments: