Thursday, November 29, 2012

SAINT MICHAEL SKETCH

Happy Thursday, everyone, I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful week. I finally bought myself a new sketchbook since the one I had was totally filled up, I love that feeling! I love my new one and have been filling it up with lots of Saints and Angels so far.

I have been going to a bible study at St Michael's Abbey once a month here in Southern California and the teacher is Father Gregory who is such an awesome person so I was thinking he might like a picture of St. Michael. I was inspired by the icon paintings of the saints that are so graphic and stylized and all have such beautiful faces. I'm not sure if I will make this into an ink drawing or color it or just keep working on the graphite drawing and give him this one with more details and frame it? I think I'll let St. Michael lead me:)

No comments: