Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY CARD DESIGNS














I didnt get a chance to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day last week. I was getting ready for the Art Fair on Saturday and was feverishly trying to finish my two new mothers day designs. I was bummed I didnt finish them in time to post on Etsy but will be ahead of schedule for next year!

Had a wonderful day at the art fair. My Mom and my friend Jamie were there to help at the booth all day. It was slow sales wise but we had fun just the same. Met some new artist friends, lots of friends and lots of little doggies visited the booth and some cowboys and women dressed in historical 'wild west' costumes and a horse that rode by the booth a few times!


I also got invited to do a show once a month in Carlsbad so I am looking forward to that for June.


I hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day and are having a great start to your week in a creative way!


Michelle :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sounds like you had a real 'side show' at the fair! I could see in my minds eye this huge horse shuffling through a crowd...what fun.

Michelle said...

It was a blast, Kimberly! Now that you mention it, it was more like a circus than an art fair, but it kept us smiling!

I love your new blog banner, it looks great!

Jackie said...

I love your new Mother's Day designs!

surfy birdy said...

i love the peace flowers! really cute. :)