Thursday, May 28, 2009

NOBLESSE BLOG AWARD

My dear friend Heather at Witch Hollow Primitives has given me this wonderful award and I hope that I have lived up to it. Sometimes I think I let my followers down by not keeping up my end of the bargain here. When I started blogging my main goal was to number one, have something to say and to inspire my readers with my inspirational stories and my artwork. I have been terrible at the artwork portion, I'm afraid, but have re-written my art goals and am going to try harder to create more finished art even when I'm swamped with my petsitting business. So I hope you will all forgive me if I let you down in that aspect of my blogging. But I keep reading these words below and they inspire ME to be a better blogger, artist, writer, storyteller, motivator and friend to all of my lovely followers. Thank you all for hanging in there with me and if it wasnt for you, and your friendship and support, I certainly wouldnt be doing this! I am grateful for every comment and I consider you all my good friends. Here is a nice big happy fairy hug for all of you!


Details of Noblesse Award:

The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:-

The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervadeamongst different cultures and beliefs.-

Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions-

There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understandingon Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs-

The Blog is refreshing and creative-

The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinkingThe Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:-

Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the NoblesseOblige Award-

Thank you so much, Heather, for thinking of me and I want all of you to visit Heather's blog and see her magical place called, Witch Hollow Primitives!

http://witchhollowprimitives.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Oh my goodness! What amazing talent! I love how whimsical and happy your art is. I can't help smiling from ear to ear as I discover each incredible "friend" of yours. :) I just HAVE to share your work with my daughters! My 3-year-old is obsessed with mermaids and my 6-year-old is CRAZY about fairies. Your blog will be their heaven! So lovely!